Sunday, March 18, 2012

THANK YOU WALMART FOR OVER A DECADE OF MEMORIES

Working for Wal-Mart stores incorporated for almost 10 years has been a very rewarding experience. Working hand in hand with my local law enforcement, and with the state Attorney Generals office, assisting them, putting criminals behind bars has been something that I will never forget.

Due to the nature of what I did for Wal-Mart, I rarely publicly spoke about it until now. The reason I can talk about it now is because I have recently resigned from the company, and am moving onto the next chapter of my life. I leave the company with incredible memories, and I will miss many people.

I'm excited about my new career, and look forward to meeting new people. Big thanks to all of those who I have worked with for all that you have done for me over the past 10 years.

No comments:

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST LAMAR WOODS TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM "HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON" AND HIS SONG "BEAUTIFUL BLACK BOY"

Lamar Woods gives a fun, 19-track tour through hip-hop and panic in Highly Sensitive Person \LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers ...