Monday, March 13, 2023

ALTERNATIVE POP RECORDING ARTIST "CON" STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM 'FOCUS' AND MORE!

 

Emerging Artist CON Delivers Alternative Pop Album Worth Paying Attention To

By: Nadia Sobehart


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

Up-and-coming artist, CON, is bringing a fresh sound with a dramatic twist. CON’s latest release, a nine-track album called “Focus,” is an alternative pop showcase of the young artist’s many talents.


“Focus” is a journey through the ebb and flow of CON’s life. “It’s kind of a therapy piece for me,” says CON. “Dealing with my struggles and putting it into music… Capturing how I felt throughout the year. There’s a message within every song. I want people to know they aren’t alone in whatever they’re going through.”


CON often finds inspiration in life—his includes struggles and experiences ranging from mental illness and substance abuse to loss of close friends. Despite the pain of confronting past experiences, CON finds solace in creating music that helped him vocalize these experiences and transform them into song.


CON’s writing process is fluid. Depending on the song, he may begin with a beat, get a feel for the vibe, and write from there. Other times, life happens, and CON lets the music flow through him and into the recording studio. “There’s a therapeutic aspect to writing,” shares CON. Of the nine tracks on the album, CON’s favorites include “Focus” and “Morning.” “I feel that ‘Focus’ really showcases my abilities,” explains CON. “And ‘Morning’ is just a really good single.”


As a high school student, CON attended Booker T. Washington in downtown Dallas, where he was enrolled in theatre. Inspired by his friends who were involved in music, CON fell into it and began making tracks in the school music studio. “It just grew from there,” shares the artist. “It got serious for me after a year or two and I started investing into the sound.”


“I’m proudest of my growth right now,” shares the artist. “From my first song in a high school studio to this album, the development is astronomical. I can hear the growth, so that’s something I hold close to me and keeps me going.” CON also wants listeners to know that, at the end of the day, he’s just a normal guy who’s eager to connect with people. “I’m always open on social media if people want to reach out and talk.”


Make sure to stay connected to CON on all platforms for new music, videos, and social posts.

https://soundcloud.com/conlan-navin/sets/focus?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing


https://www.instagram.com/theofficialcon/

https://music.apple.com/us/album/focus/1651512944

https://open.spotify.com/album/0brMgGycpByn6nLl7XVN2N

No comments:

REGGAETON RECORDING ARTIST 'ALTUR SANTOS ' TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "VICE VERSA" AND MUCH MORE!

 Resurgent Reggaeton Artist Altur Santos Drops New Single "Vice Versa" By: Kurt Beyers LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! Altur Santos, ...