Monday, October 24, 2022

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST "OUTLAWCG" STOPS IN AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "WHEN SHE RIDE" AND MORE!

OutlawCG releases hip-hop jam for the ladies “When She Ride” 


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!


By Rob Salerno

KANSAS CITY, MO – The latest hip-hop star to come out of the burgeoning Kansas City scene, OutlawCG wants to bridge the gender gap in music with his epic, summertime hip-hop jam “When She Ride.”

“It’s about being with a woman and both knowing that we ain’t worried about no drama because we got each other’s backs,” OutlawCG says. “I love the way she hold me down, always knowing what I need, and seeing a future with me.”

Featuring up-and-coming singer Nailah Amirah, “When She Ride” is a sexy duet perfect for cruising in your car or getting heated in the club. 

“This song’s about a chill vibe, good feeling vibe, laid back, something for people that like to ball and splurge their money,” he says. “We call it ball and parlay. When you just going out with your ace chick spending money.”

OutlawCG says he wants the song to bridge the divide between men and women in hip hop.

“The industry these days is so divided between women and men, and I want to bring the industry back together, to the days when women enjoyed to ride or die for their men,” he says. “Women like Brandy and Monica used to love talking about how they’re into their men. My goal is to bring people back together,” he says.

Born in Houston, Texas, OutlawCG comes from a musical family with uncles who played in bands with greats like Jimi Hendrix and BB King. He says he started writing rap music when he was 12 years old. 

“I used to keep a binder with me with all my raps since I was twelve. It always helped me to vent and express myself and put it in a poetic way. I was never a big talker, but I always been good with the pen,” he says.

He got his stage name from an incident when he was 17, when he says he was arrested after police planted drugs on him. 

“I was mad for a long period of time because they put me in a situation that made my life extremely hard. Being young, I had no support system, no one willing to hear me out,” he says. “I was mad, but getting older, maybe if I wasn’t in that environment, it wouldn’t take place. My trust with cops is limited.”

Forced to relocate to Kansas City after Hurricane Harvey uprooted his life in Texas, OutlawCG started making music with his step-brother and his creative career started to takeoff. 

“It was a good musical career jump. The music community here really supports me. At the end of the day, it’s a universal thing where we come together to push each other’s music careers,” he says.

Beyond “When She Ride,” OutlawCG has already written enough material to fill a couple of albums, and he’s booking shows around the Kansas City area. 

“When I write a song, I can write a whole album, and then I’m onto the next, and my new stuff is gonna be better than the last stuff,” he says. “I like to make people feel good and let the world feel the creativity.”

Make sure to stay connected to OutlawCG on all platforms for new music, videos, and social posts. 

http://instagram.com/outlaw_gang_cg

https://youtu.be/Qv7z5KTfl54

https://open.spotify.com/artist/4tAe93IfXwUl6bWDKPHZkT

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id/1635516716

https://pandora.app.link/WviZgAwOCtb


No comments:

JOSH CONKLIN - AKA- "CONKDETECTS" TALKS ABOUT METAL DETECTING AND HIS JOURNEY TO OVER 300,000 FOLLOWERS!

  LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! Josh Conklin has rather quickly amassed over 300,000 Tik Tok followers doing what he loves, and that's di...