Friday, February 04, 2022

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST "SIX FIGURE LIN" TALKS NEW SINGLE 'N.U.M.B.' AND ADDITIONAL PROJECTS!

Packed with Emotions, Six Figure Lin Drops “N.U.M.B.” To Give Fans A Glimpse at His Artistry 


Listen to the Podcast Below!

NEW YORK - While some musicians spend endless hours writing songs, it comes naturally to Six Figure Lin. He has been writing songs for years as an outlet for his feelings. 


“My music is my diary. I’d still write music if I never recorded a song or showed it to anybody. It’s my way of releasing,” said Six Figure Lin. “When I’m going through stuff, I gotta make a song about it.”


Born and raised in New Jersey, Six Figure Lin jumped into the trap scene with his latest single, “N.U.M.B.,” a song-like flow of lyrics and everything in between. Showcasing his love of melodies and rapping abilities, Six Figure Lin said, “I like to be clever and simple at the same time, but I can say something slick without having to say too much.”


Six Figure Lin’s smooth delivery is on full display in “N.U.M.B.,” an acronym for Never Underestimate My Brilliance. Using wordplay, the single is his redemption song. While he is letting everyone know he is numb to all the haters and doubters, he is back on the scene. “I’m back, and I’m better. Never underestimate my brilliance, ‘cuz at this point I came home and blew past a lot of people in the short period of time,” he said.


With “N.U.M.B.” available on streaming platforms, the music video drops on Jan. 9. Filmed in New Jersey, the video signifies a part of Six Figure Lin’s life when he was younger and on the streets hustling. Set on a dead-end street, the music video symbolizes the barriers Six Figure Lin and his family had encountered and overcome, dating back to when his great-grandmother immigrated from Jamacia. But as the song says, “never underestimate my brilliance,” Six Figure Lin preserves. 


Additionally, on Jan. 9, “Linsane,” an EP showcases the yin and yang of Six Figure Lin drops. Containing melodic tracks and hard trap songs, “It’s a blend of letting you into my mind. You can hear the good and bad, rough and soft. This gives you a taste of what’s inside the bottle. ‘Linsane’ is a well-rounded collection of what I can do.” he explained.


From the EP’s cover featuring a cartoon-like Six Figure Lin in an insane asylum with drugs dropping from the padded cell’s ceiling and a devil lurking around his shoulders, the mixtape is a contrast of good vs. evil. The smile on Six Figure Lin’s face shows he must fight his demons, but there is joy in the struggle. 


Gearing up for a busy 2022, “Linsominia,” a follow-up to “Linsane,” drops on Feb. 14, which is a more somber side of Six Figure Lin and life’s issues that keep him up at night. 


While his passion is music, there is more to Six Figure Lin. He is a successful entrepreneur, investor, and all-around businessman. “I’m a hustler. But when you listen to my music, you can learn something. I’m very honest and very straightforward. I’m just having fun, but when you listen to the shit that I’m saying, you’re like, ‘Oh yeah, he’s serious.”


Make sure to stay connected to Six Figure Lin on all platforms for new music, videos, and social posts.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/n-u-m-b-single/1597523339

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MMQR47M/?tag=distrokid06-20

https://open.spotify.com/album/0jHyzuPJxdKG9a8ptai7FM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFWpG6OdZUo

Instagram:

www.Instagram.com/1SixFigureLin 

www.Insagram.com/1SixFigureFamily

www.Insagram.com/1FamelessRecords


No comments:

INDIE POP ROCK ARTIST "SUNSCREEN" STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW RELEASE "MOVE WITH ME" PLUS A LOT MORE!

SUNSCREEN moves fast, high, hard and happy in “MOVE WITH ME” and its album LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers Indie-pop rock artist...