Monday, December 28, 2020

ROCKERS "LIKE MACHINES" TALKS NEW SINGLE 'TAKE IT AWAY' AND MORE CURRENT PROJECTS!

 


The first time I heard "LIKE MACHINES" they were on tour with rock legends "Collective Soul". It was quite a surprise. I went to the show to see "Collective Soul" because, well because I've been a fan of that band for many years. When I heard "Like Machines" plug in, I instantaneously became a fan of theirs too. 

Too be honest, I liked these guys better.  I've had these guys on the show a few times now.  I'm honored to have them back on today. Andrew and Tanner both talked about their new single "Take It Away" (make sure you check out the video) and their new "Take It Away" remix EP.

We also talked about how the band has worked around the COVID 19 virus, and what 2021 is looking like for them.  

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!
 

Follow LIKE MACHINES on Twitter  HERE 
Follow LIKE MACHINES on Instagram  HERE
WATCH "TAKE IT AWAY"  HERE


CHECK OUT THE BAND WEBSITE HERE



No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'APOLLO LIBERACE' STOPS BY THE SHOW AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "IF I SAID I HAD THE ANSWERS, WOULD YOU LISTEN " AND MORE!

  Apollo Liberace celebrates his birthday with the release of new R&B single “If I Said I Had the Answers, Would You Listen” LISTEN TO T...