Thursday, August 27, 2020

"THE HOUSE IN BETWEEN" AVAILABLE ON AMAZON PRIME AND 25 OTHER STREAMING PLATFORMS

 

Hey gang, yours truly is in this film and I say that with the utmost humbleness. Truly an honor to be in a film Directed by the great Steve Gonsalves and Kendall Whelpton.  The film is the story of Alice Jackson and the home that she built, and all the strange happenings that have taken place ever since the first nail was hammered.

I have been investigating the home for over 4 years now and my paranormal investigator partner John Bullard has been investigating the home for nearly 11 years now.  We together have documented some amazing paranormal activity over the years. 

Check out the film  HERE




No comments:

NEW SEASON OF NBC's "THE VOICE" KICKS OFF SEPT 21ST. I WILL ONCE AGAIN BE PODCASTING THE NEW SEASONS CONTESTANTS.

 HEY THANKS FOR COMING TO THIS BLOG FOR SO MANY YEARS. I AM STILL DOING MY THING BRINGING YOU ALL INTERVIEWS WITH NBC "THE VOICE" ...