Thursday, May 03, 2012

PEARL SHOOTING UPDATE

Some good news out of University Medical Center today. Dave McCarley, who was shot twice, had surgery and is currently in recovery. He will pull through, thank God.
Mike's funeral arrangements will be released later on today. Once I get the info I will post it here and on FB. This is still difficult to deal with. Mike and I have spent hours and hours on many different credit card cases in the past when I used to investigate for Walmart. I will truly miss him. It makes me sick that his life was snatched from him by some disgusting sex offender who had no regard for human life.
Some may not know that Mike used to pitch for the Houston Astros. He hurt his arm and never was able to return to pitching, so he became a law enforcement officer. He was a great man. I will miss him ....

No comments:

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST LAMAR WOODS TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM "HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON" AND HIS SONG "BEAUTIFUL BLACK BOY"

Lamar Woods gives a fun, 19-track tour through hip-hop and panic in Highly Sensitive Person \LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers ...