Saturday, March 10, 2012

MEETING MITT ROMNEY AND RICK SANTORUM


Over the past week I have been fortunate enough to have met both Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney. Last week I attended the Rick Santorum rally, and met both he and his daughter Elizabeth. The experience was something that I'll never forget. All of the photos here on the blog were taken by me using my Cannon SX120. Notice in the photo where Romney is in prayer with his supporters, the secret service guy in the background. He's really easy to find :-)



Yesterday morning Presidential front runner Mitt Romney made a stop at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson. I attended the event, and was able to meet Romney, and our Governor Phil Bryant.



I took photos of both events. Being part of this experience, a Presidential campaign, history, has been very rewarding. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST LAMAR WOODS TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM "HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON" AND HIS SONG "BEAUTIFUL BLACK BOY"

Lamar Woods gives a fun, 19-track tour through hip-hop and panic in Highly Sensitive Person \LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers ...