Thursday, April 21, 2022

INTERNATIONAL RECORDING ARTIST "SIR TAJ" STOPS BY AND TALKS NEW SINGLE 'BIG POCKETS' AND HIS LAST SINGLE "ALL DAY" PLUS MORE!

 DJ SirTaj has already coined an original genre for his music, ’Punjabi hop’, that fuses his multi-cultural background. 


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

Moving from India to Atlanta in 1991, SirTaj entered the burgeoning world of ATL Hip-Hop, befriending musical contemporaries that would also rise to fame. He attended school for music engineering and from there has been inspired to create hip-hop, club, and Bollywood. His Atlanta upbringing, meshed with Indian culture and a religious upbringing, shines in his multicultural sound.


“Music is really your talent. You know, the relationships are there, the friends are there, the religion is there. But you also find yourself, you know, you have to stand out, you have to work hard. And just like any other business at the end of the day, we entertain ourselves, but it's still a business, so you have to run it to where everybody benefits.”


SirTaj is looking to release music for multiple markets, currently scoring albums and soundtracks for Bollywood films under the label T-Series, while he writes and releases hip-hop singles leading up to a two-album release this year that features a single with fellow veteran Atlanta rappers the Ying Yang Twins. His single “All Day” has reached 65k views on YouTube, while his latest single “Big Pockets” is a track aimed at the club crowd and features rapper Kwony Cash.


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW

“‘Big Pockets’ was one of my personal favorites because it has the sound as far as the melodies. It's very melodic. So I, you know, I kind of really when I heard the production which was acquired by my producer Ku Dolla. When I heard it, it instantly clicked. I thought within seconds of that hook to come in that it was just so appealing to hear.”


While DJ SirTaj’s music has layers of cultural influences, he knows how to grab listeners attention with unique and confident beats. He is proud to show both his skills and his identity, while continuing to hone his sound.


“I do speak a couple of different languages so I can mix and match. I'm kind of blessed on that end and I feel that I have the best of both worlds because I do play a couple of different instruments, as far as the Indian instruments. I've been crafting my art, but just trying to find the right way to put it out to the right audience”


Make sure to stay connected to DJ SirTaj on all platforms for new music and videos.



No comments:

JOSH CONKLIN - AKA- "CONKDETECTS" TALKS ABOUT METAL DETECTING AND HIS JOURNEY TO OVER 300,000 FOLLOWERS!

  LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! Josh Conklin has rather quickly amassed over 300,000 Tik Tok followers doing what he loves, and that's di...