Saturday, April 26, 2008

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION - A MESSAGE TO MY READERS

Life is full of mistakes, some bigger than others. My mistakes? Yep, I have made my share of them. One of those mistakes was to be associated with www.boxingtalk.com for as long as I was. It has come to my attention that there were fabricated chatroom sessions with named fighters while I was writing for them. It has come to my attention that fighters that were interviewed had their words changed when the interviews were typed up. Several other dealings that happened while I was writing for them happened. All of these things that are alleged happened without my knowing about it. My reputation has taken a hit because I was associated with the site when these things alledgedly happened. I since have quit Boxingtalk.com and now write for Boxingconfidential.com. I am guilty by association, and I will do my best to prove to ya'll that I had nothing to do with what was going on at Boxingtalk.com - There are still a few individuals in the business that relish when I am down. SAD, truly sad. I wish them well though.

No comments:

HIP HOP / R&B RECORDING ARTIST 'INFLUENCE' STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW DANCE TRACK "WHAT YOU DESERVE" AND MORE!

“What You Deserve” is a fine hip-hop/R&B mix that deserves a move to the top LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers Influence has b...