Friday, April 25, 2008

COONEY BROTHERS AND AMERICAN ROYALTY


My brother took this picture of President Bush at Dr Henry Kissinger's house at a fund raiser.

I took this picture of Chelsea Clinton in Jackson, Mississippi

Me and Chelsea Clinton

My brother Scott with Dr Henry Kissinger

My brother took this picture of President Bush



My brother and I have had an interesting 2008. I ran into the former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton. My brother had the honor to meet the president of The United States, George Bush and Dr Henry Kissinger. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

ELECTRONIC PUNK BAND "GO AWAY ROBOT" STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT THEIR NEW SINGLE 'STRANGE DAYS' AND OTHER NEWS!

Go Away Robot Showcase Their Unique Electronic Punk Sound in Latest Single ‘Strange Days’ By: Nadia Sobehart LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! El...