Thursday, October 17, 2019

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: RUSSIAN SINGING SENSATION DIANA ANKUDINOVA


It was only a few short months ago when I first discovered Diana Ankudinova. While surfing YouTube I came across one of her singing performances and was immediately drawn to her. Diana's voice took me on a magical journey, a voice that I've never heard anything like in all of my years.

I've been conducting Podcast's with NBC's "The Voice" singers for 9 seasons now. I've seen and heard a lot of sensational singers. That said, when it comes to Diana, she takes sensational to all new heights. If you've not yet heard her sing, I implore you to do so.  


Diana has amassed a very big following over in Russia, dazzling crowds, winning music competitions, and selling out shows. Now it is time for America to be introduced to her. I sincerely believe that it's just a matter of time before the American music world will learn about who this young lady is, and her voice will dazzle them like it has dazzled mine.  That introduction starts now.

Ladies and gentleman, I recently had an opportunity to sit down with Diana and asked her a few questions about her history all the way to current every day life. I am very grateful for this opportunity.  

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST INTERVIEW WITH DIANA BELOW



I want to thank those who assisted in making this interview happen.  Special thanks to

Michael Terehin - video editor.

Eduard Dunfeld - translator.


PLEASE VISIT DIANA ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS BELOW

Instagram - HERE

Facebook - HERE

Also visit Diana HERE

Facebook fan page - HERE

Diana's YouTube Channel - HERE

1 comment:

Lydianon said...

I just heard her 5 minutes ago, so now I'm curious to know more. Great job Brad

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'SYDNEY B' TALKS ABOUT HER NEW SINGLE "BEAUTIFUL" AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Sydney B promotes hope and positivity in powerful new track “Beautiful"   LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Bobby Martin Sydney B may be...