Sunday, January 08, 2012

Cooney's thoughts


It's been awhile since I shared some thoughts with you guys, my blogger followers. I had a great trip to South Carolina in December. We loaded up and headed to Parris Island and witnessed my Nephew become a Marine. I'll never forget that experience. It was a very emotional time, filled with pride and joy.

8CountNews is holding strong, and we will continue to bring you guys great boxing and MMA news. We will continue to bring you fans the best interviews, and boxing/MMA scoops on the net.

Don't forget to check out my articles over at Examiner.com.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

POP RECORDING ARTIST ANABEL ITOHA STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT HER NEW TRACK "MY BABY" AND MUCH MORE!

Headline: Anabel Itoha to Release “My Baby,” a passionate new track  Subheadline: Spanish singer Anabel Itoha making a name in NYC with upco...