Tuesday, August 11, 2009

COONEY'S THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK


Congrats goes out to President Obama and former President Bill Clinton for securing the release of our two journalists from North Korean capture.

I am VERY concerned with this universal healthcare bill that is being pushed by the Democrats. I voted for Obama, but I disagree with this bill, the cost is alarming. I think the American people are speaking out now, so lets see where it goes from here.

BOXING - Roy Jones vs Jeff Lacy is getting close. I'll be ringside for this one! Look for some good coverage of the fight on www.8countnews.com! Hopefully the rest of the year will bring us great fights, and fair judging. There's too many good fights that end up scored poorly. Ive seen more bad judging over the past year, more than I have seen my name mentioned by Ben Thompson, in the fighthype forums in fact...that's a lot. Hopefully we'll get good fights, and fair judging.

Project Hydr8 - My and (Ed Anderson') water charity is raising money to build clean drinking water wells in Western Kenya. Learn how you can help at www.8countnews.com and click the "Project Hydr8" button.

My Health - I have lost a little over 13 pounds now, and a lot more to go. I am being advised by Ronnie Shields and Brian Caldwell. Things are great, I feel great, so wish me luck.

WHALE WARS - Look, I am all for saving the whales, I really am. The people on the "Steve Irwin" ship that are trying to battle the Japanese whale hunters are morons lol. These guys need some maritime sea training. It's so bad that I almost root for the Japanese :-)

That's all I have on my mind at the moment, when I have more.... I will post it.

No comments:

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST LAMAR WOODS TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM "HIGHLY SENSITIVE PERSON" AND HIS SONG "BEAUTIFUL BLACK BOY"

Lamar Woods gives a fun, 19-track tour through hip-hop and panic in Highly Sensitive Person \LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers ...