Friday, July 29, 2022

REMO DA GOAT STOPS BY AND TALKS NEW SINGLE "WHOA" AND MUCH MORE!

Remo Da Goat soon to release “Whoa,” a second single teasing final album of Goat series

 


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

By Kurt Beyers

 

A taste of the third and final installment of Ggmg – God gave me gifts – AKA Remo da Goat’s goat era will drop on July 13 when the single “Whoa” comes out.

 

“Whoa,” dropping on July 13, will be the second single to be released from the upcoming album Goat Shit Part 3: Da Old Me.

 

“Goat Freestyle,” the first single from the album, dropped April 20 and has since hit No. 13 for hip hop singles and received almost a million streams. Throughout its first month, the video was trending on YouTube.

 

“Freestyle” is also a description of the music on the third album. Mainstream rap was the dominant style on Goat Shit Part 1: Up Next, and part 2, Toxic Love, was all in an R&B style.

 

For himself, Da Goat wants people to know one thing about “Whoa” and the other 15 tracks of Da Old Me.

 

“It's gonna be the best music they can possibly get from me,” he said.

 

Remo does not want to be stuck in a box labeled “Rapper,” and he seeks to be more than just a crossover artist.

 

“I want to cross hip hop, R&B, rock – I like rock and roll too – I want to put all that into one thing,” he said. “I want to do some things that people never did before with music.”

 

He does not put a name to his style, which he describes as “very unorthodox and unique.”

 

“I sing, I rap, my vocabulary, my harmonizing – you know what I'm saying? It's not orthodox. It’s unique.”

 

When he talks about his influences, he names, among others, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, DMX and Rick Ross, and says he has the same “vision.” His explanation boils down to a work ethic.

 

I noticed they did a lot of hard work, so it inspired me to keep going.” he said. “I record a lot. I get a lot of work done, and I know that’s what it takes to get me there.”

 

“There” he defines as a place at “the top of everywhere.” One of his goals is the Diamond Award for reaching 10 million in sales of albums and singles.

 

Remo was born in Clearwater, Florida. He grew up in the projects there and in Tarpon Springs, “taking in,” as he says, “all of what poverty had to offer.”

 

He has made music since he was 6 or 7 years old, singing in the church choir. He started in with rap with a cousin when he was about 8, and part of his singing then was gospel rap.

 

His first professional release was three years ago, and since he has created three albums (the first two Goat albums in 2021 and Ok Ok 3 in 2020.

 

Goat Part 2: Toxic Love” reached No. 1 in Germany, No. 4 in the United Kingdom and No. 7 in the United States on the iTunes R&B sales charts. That album has been streamed millions of times.

 

His next project after the completion of the Goat series will be another album, which he says will be called “My Testimony.” Stylistically, it is going to be all three Goat albums in one.

 

“Part 1 was more mainstream, Part 2 was R&B, and Part 3 is freestyle rap, so Testimony is going to have all three genres,” he said.

 

The tentative release date is sometime next summer, preceded by the release of a couple of singles.

 

But now is “Whoa” and its album.

 

He says he has the same vision as the superstars who are his influences, and the same potential “to become a household name.”

 

“Hard work, dedication, trying to reach my goal to the peak I want to be, and telling my story to the world,” he said. “I still got I still got a lot of music I want to get to the world. It's just the beginning.”


Make sure to stay connected to Remo Da Goat on all platforms for new music, videos, and social posts. A pre-order link for “Whoa” is available on Linktree.

https://ggmgremo.com/

https://linktr.ee/Remodagoat

https://music.amazon.com/artists/B07TTYFP6W/ggmg-remo

https://music.apple.com/us/album/_/1615652135?i=1615652436&ign-itscg=30200&ign-itsct=lt_m

https://open.spotify.com/artist/4rAl028Dt0oJY2rg7M6Auy

https://music.youtube.com/search?q=ggmg+remo

https://listen.tidal.com/album/222083428/track/222083429

No comments:

JOSH CONKLIN - AKA- "CONKDETECTS" TALKS ABOUT METAL DETECTING AND HIS JOURNEY TO OVER 300,000 FOLLOWERS!

  LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! Josh Conklin has rather quickly amassed over 300,000 Tik Tok followers doing what he loves, and that's di...