Wednesday, December 08, 2021

PRODUCER SCHYLER O'NEAL TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "IOU" AND LIFE BEHIND THE MIC!

Well known producer steps out from behind the scenes to drop impressive debut single ‘IOU’


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!!

LONG BEACH, CA – Schyler O’Neal is a name you’re going to want to know about.


Having served behind the scenes as a producer for many years – most significantly as the developer of the primitive sound for fast-rising young artist Giveon (who was featured on Drake’s new album “Certified Lover Boy”) – O’Neal is now ready to bring his impressive talents to the forefront with his latest single “IOU”


Showcasing an impressive fusion of R&B and Pop vibes, “IOU” brings the kind of high-quality production value that will immediately make audiences sit up and pay attention. From the opening notes there’s no questions that O’Neal is an artist who means business and who has the kind of talent and experience to stand head-and-shoulders above the rest. He’s destined to rise above the crowded industry and stand out in ways that will have global audiences clamoring for more. 


“What makes people unique is when they discover how to express who they are as a person,” O’Neal said. “Everyone has their own unique personality, and I started to discover how to reflect my personality through my music. The style of it and the musicality  shows it. I’m into the craft of songwriting and music production. I think my sound can be appreciated across multiple generations. There are things I draw from older music that inspires me, but there’s also a lot that inspires me from newer trends. Ultimately I think I’ve found something that’s true to me and doesn’t feel forced, and this song is a good combination of who I am and what I can do.”


O’Neal said “IOU” is about a relationship that ends when one person decides to leave without any warning. You don’t want them to leave, but after they do you later realize they did you a favor. The story of the song will be reinforced by a video that also showcases O’Neal’s dedication to high quality production. As the video follows O’Neal from the end of the relationship to the year afterward when his life gets better, fans will be immediately drawn into the imagery and impressed by the amazing visuals. And as the song comes to a climax, the video invites viewers into a mansion with a big party. 


“It’s a fun track, but it’s also a song that shows my vulnerability as an artist,” O’Neal said. “The concept of what I’m talking about is current, and I’m still feeling the effects of that last relationship. I want people to sense that vulnerability. If I tell my story in its truest form, people who have similar stories can relate to it. But even with this heartbreak type of vibe, the song is upbeat, and I think people will be really grooving to this song. There’s a juxtaposition of joy and vulnerability. And more than anything it’s a way to let people see who I am as a person and find a way to genuinely connect with me.”


O’Neal said “I.O.U.” should drop in early October, and that he’s already in development with other singles that could land before the end of the year. To listen to his music, or to follow him on social media, please visit the following links:

https://youtu.be/OXwHEXJ_7tM

https://soundcloud.com/schyleroneal/iou-unreleased/s-HjV8cyU5cbM

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/schyleroneal/iou

https://www.schyleroneal.com




No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'SYDNEY B' TALKS ABOUT HER NEW SINGLE "BEAUTIFUL" AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Sydney B promotes hope and positivity in powerful new track “Beautiful"   LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Bobby Martin Sydney B may be...