Wednesday, December 29, 2021

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST "UNWANTED" STOPS BY AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE 'RODEO' AND MORE!

Unwanted Begins with Clips of Greatness to Come


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

PHILADELPHIA - Fifteen-year-old Unwanted is laying down some melodies and raps that have fans wanting more. 


Born and raised in the City of Brotherly Love, Unwanted takes a unique approach to enter the music industry. Instead of dropping a few singles, he is posting short clips of his raps varying in style and themes on Instagram and YouTube, all in the hopes of attracting the attention of hip-hop rapper fans - and it is working. 


“I got more to bring, and this is only a portion of what I can do,” said Unwanted. “There is more to come in the future. It’s somethin’ way bigger than what meets the eye. I’m different.”


While other rappers are lacing their lyrics with profanity, Unwanted said it is a choice to rap clean and make sure that he never disrespects people, especially women. Perhaps his grandmother, who he affectionately refers to as Mom-Mom, had that influence on him. She has raised him since his birth. Hence the name “Unwanted” is about his biological parents, but not Mom-Mom and his fans. 


“When it comes to lyrical content from me, it’s like I’m always trying to get a point across, not only to the audience but myself as well,” he explained.


By using a rhythm perfectly sprinkled with a cadence of a never-ending vibe, Unwanted creates a poetic melody with each rap. 


When asked what sets him apart from other young rappers, Unwanted said, “My lyrical content with my age, and the topics I’m talking about and the way I come across is me. When it comes to technical things like delivery and cadence, it’s just me. You know, it’s never fiction when it comes down to tracks.”


Currently, Unwanted has hit on various topics for his songs, including his father, growing up in Philadelphia, and the life experiences he’s endured. Taking his cues from rappers like Eminem, Unwanted is drawn to songs that tell stories. “I love artists like that because I look at not only when it comes to certain tracks that they’ve created but their life and its life stories. They also represent themselves and their music, so that’s what’s so dope about it,” he added.


However, when this teen reflects on his life and what he hopes to accomplish, Unwanted said, “I’ve wanted to be an artist for a long time. Honestly, as I kept doing it, I noticed that it made me happy, and now it’s like a piece of me. Someday, when I’m in a good position, maybe I can change a great amount of people and their perspectives on life.”


The perspective is about to change - and soon - with the release of his first single, “Rodeo.” After getting a solid footing in the music industry, Unwanted is ready to take the next step. 


“Rodeo” will drop in a few weeks, showcasing Unwanted’s trademark cadence and metaphoric rhymes. With additional songs to follow, Unwanted is going to be a wanted man by his fans. 


Make sure to stay connected to Unwanted on all platforms for new music, videos, and social posts.

https://soundcloud.com/craig-watson-616017730

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCox0npsUpMZyOPi3RSVX_cQ/featured

https://www.facebook.com/craig.watson.1213/grid

https://www.instagram.com/therealunwanted/


No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'SYDNEY B' TALKS ABOUT HER NEW SINGLE "BEAUTIFUL" AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Sydney B promotes hope and positivity in powerful new track “Beautiful"   LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Bobby Martin Sydney B may be...