Friday, February 12, 2021

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST 'NEALY' TALKS UP NEW SINGLE "HOT POT OF CHILLY" AND MORE!

Justin Nealy cooks up a hot pot of chili with new single, just in time for winter 


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

RALEIGH, NC – If you’re like most other music lovers in the world, when you see a song titled “Hot Pot of Chilly,” there’s something inside you that must hear what it sounds like. Next thing you know you’re listening to it and the fun new single from East Coast artist Nealy has you hooked. It’s catchy with a great Rap vibe, with lyrics that pull you in and invite you to just have a good time. Like the hook says, Nealy is coming through hot like chili in the pot, chillin on a hot new stove. 

“It has some real stuff in it, but it’s just a good-time song,” Nealy said of his new single. “It’s different than anything out there but mostly, it’s just a fun song.” 

A video for the single is also available on Nealy’s YouTube channel. It was shot at a restaurant in Durham, North Carolina in which Nealy used to work as a bartender. The video features multiple shots of Nealy in the kitchen, cooking up a hot pot of chili while also showcasing a part of his hometown. 


Nealy began his journey as an artist at age 18. He said he was inspired by his friends, who were also talented rappers. They encouraged him to write his own songs and after a while, he 

realized he had enough natural talent to pursue music as a career. As he developed his sound, he studied multiple genres of music and never really settled on one specific artist as a muse of major influence. It’s the music itself that motivates him, and that electric taste has helped him create a signature style that is equal parts original and familiar. 


“A lot of times, I don’t even know who sings a song when I hear it. I just know I like it,” Nealy said. “I always look to the actual music and not who’s popular. Music influences me more than the actual artist, and that’s what I try to create with my own sound, as well. I have some funny stuff, but not corny – more subtle humor. I also have things that are deep and people can relate to. Since I started, I’ve matured as an artist and everything I’m doing now is more of intentionality. My music is consistent. Some of the beats I’m working with today are different, but I’m still the same person writing. But a lot of people don’t realize I went through a lot to get here. I’ve been pushing myself and I’ve sacrificed a lot of things to get to where I am. I took a leap over a river instead of building a bridge because I wanted to go for it all. It’s starting to come back and pay off, and I’m excited for people to hear the new music I have now.” 


Nealy’s music is available across all streaming platforms. His next release will be a single called “317965” which is slated to drop in January. 

To listen to Nealy’s music or to follow him on social media, please visit:

https://www.facebook.com/Nealy21

https://twitter.com/JustinNealy21

https://www.instagram.com/_nealy_21/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3LOAkpgCyuwZvUo5SyKK5Q

Snapchat: @LarryHoopin


No comments:

JOSH CONKLIN - AKA- "CONKDETECTS" TALKS ABOUT METAL DETECTING AND HIS JOURNEY TO OVER 300,000 FOLLOWERS!

  LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! Josh Conklin has rather quickly amassed over 300,000 Tik Tok followers doing what he loves, and that's di...