Monday, December 14, 2020

HIP HOP RECORDING ARTIST 'YUNG FAUCET' TALKS NEW MIX TAPE "JUGG & DRIP" AND MORE!

 Yung Faucet shows off high octane drippy style on new mixtape ‘Jugg & Drip’


LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW!

HARRISBURG, PA – Everything about Pennsylvania artist Yung Faucet is drippy – from the way he puts his outfits together to the way he flows on beats with fly melodies and clever wordplay. That signature style is put on full display with his new mixtape “Jugg & Drip” which is currently available across all streaming platforms. It’s the second mixtape from this fast-rising young talent and already the buzz around this project is gaining him a lot of attention along the East Coast.

“It’s a mixtape about hustling and getting fly,” Yung Faucet said. ‘It’s about my lifestyle and what I live for. It’s about making ends meet with fly talk. It’s real drippy with melodic flows and nice bars, and the quality is crazy. The versatility on this project is ridiculous and I think it explains me to a T and really shows the world who Faucet is.”

More than anything else, Yung Faucet is best known for his energy. When it comes to his music, his delivery is so hype that people can’t help but jump up on their feet and respond to his

passion. But that’s a characteristic that’s true of every walk of his life. Yung Faucet doesn’t know how to live a quiet life, and his infectious energy is such that almost anyone who meets him is inspired and motivated. He puts a smile on people’s faces and leaves them wanting to chase their own dreams with the same kind of passion that he displays.

“I’ve got genuine energy,” he said. “It’s no gimmick. When you talk to me and I’m hype, that’s me the whole way through. And you can catch that on every track. You’re gonna listen to me and say, ‘I love this guy! He’s so cool!’”


Yung Faucet first got his start in music while in high school. His personality was such that he was voted Mr. Popularity by his senior class and was given the “Most Likely To Succeed” award. The summer after graduation, he began to really dive into music, developing his sound and style to create something truly original. That hard work paid off as the first mixtape he released gained major attention and helped him put his name on the map. Now following that up with a second mixtape, Yung Faucet said he hopes to become a household name over the course of the next year.

“I want my music to be known for being me,” he said. “This is really me. I’m telling you about all the good times and the bad times in energetic ways that will plug into people’s heads. I want people to remember me for my versatility. I’ve got nine different voices I can use, but it still sound like me. And mostly, I want to be known for my energy. That’s the best word to describe me. I am Mr. Energy. I’ve been fly my whole life and I’d like to be known for that before anything else.”

To listen to Yung Faucet’s music or to follow him on social media, please visit:

www.instagram.com/1yungfaucet

www.twitter.com/yungfaucet

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXc-oDE3qY7klyTaHQDz7cg

“Jugg & Drip”

https://soundcloud.com/yungfaucet/sets/jugg-drip-soundcloud-edition

No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'SYDNEY B' TALKS ABOUT HER NEW SINGLE "BEAUTIFUL" AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Sydney B promotes hope and positivity in powerful new track “Beautiful"   LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Bobby Martin Sydney B may be...