Wednesday, November 20, 2019

NEW PARANORMAL FILM "THE HOUSE IN BETWEEN" COMING SOON



Hey folks. I'm THRILLED to announce that I'm in a new paranormal film called "The House In Between" directed by Steve Gonsalves (TAPS, GHOST HUNTERS/ NOW GHOST NATION) on Travel Channel. This film was a 2 year journey that I had to keep secret until now.

Working with Steve and learning from him on this film as been a surreal experience.  The film was also co directed and produced by Kendall Whelpton. Kendall has been the chief cinematographer for "Ghost Hunters" for several years.

Please enjoy our trailer and join us as we take this film to the next level.

No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'APOLLO LIBERACE' STOPS BY THE SHOW AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "IF I SAID I HAD THE ANSWERS, WOULD YOU LISTEN " AND MORE!

  Apollo Liberace celebrates his birthday with the release of new R&B single “If I Said I Had the Answers, Would You Listen” LISTEN TO T...