Tuesday, May 14, 2019

LEADING UFO RESEARCHER STANTON FRIEDMAN HAS DIED


STANTON FRIEDMAN UFO RESEARCHER / UFOLOGIST

Image result for Stanton Friedman

Very sad news.  Stanton was a former Podcast guest of mine. We talked about the Roswell, New Mexico crash and other UFO cover ups.  He gave me an incredible amount of his time and it was one of the best Podcast shows that I had.  This man spent his entire life on the subject of UFO's and I just wish the government would have came clean on the subject before he left us.  RIP Stanton. You were a kind and brilliant man.  LISTEN to my 2014 PODCAST with Stanton Friedman  HERE

No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'APOLLO LIBERACE' STOPS BY THE SHOW AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW SINGLE "IF I SAID I HAD THE ANSWERS, WOULD YOU LISTEN " AND MORE!

  Apollo Liberace celebrates his birthday with the release of new R&B single “If I Said I Had the Answers, Would You Listen” LISTEN TO T...