Wednesday, April 09, 2008

EXPLORING MY OPTIONS, AND THERE ARE MANY - Brad Cooney

Since I announced my resignation from Boxingtalk.com I have had several offers from a plethora of boxing websites. I will explore these options, and make a decision by Friday. I am humbled by the response that I have gotten thus far, and to be honest, it really felt good. Having dealt with that other site, and the recent situation at Fighthype.com that I was brought into (UNPROVOKED)it's nice to be reminded that there are still some good people in the industry. I'll keep you updated...

Brad C

No comments:

TEXAS ROCK RECORDING ARTIST ED MORALES STOPS IN AND TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW PROJECT "RESCUE" AND MUCH MORE!

Rescue and “Little Sugar” will sweeten up anyone’s musical life LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Kurt Beyers “Little Sugar,” the fun R&B ...