Wednesday, April 09, 2008

BOXINGTALK.COM RESIGNATION By Brad Cooney

How ugly people can be in the boxing industry... my oh my, it's just amazing. There's a war going on between Greg Leon of Boxingtalk.com and Ben Thompson of Fighthype.com and yours truly got dragged into the middle of it. Ben Thompson decided that he would post several emails that I sent to Greg Leon onto his message boards in an act to expose Greg Leon. This with all of the bullshit that I had to deal with, with that OTHER site, and frankly, I am just tired. All this writer wants to do is to interview the warriors that step into the ring, and do so without having to deal with the ugly politics, and personal wars that go on beneath the radar.


Can you believe that a grown 40 yr old man who owns a website and is a self proclaimed perfectionist called me "slim" and talked about me eating too many twinkies? Fat jokes? Are you kidding me? This is something a 5 yr old would do, but a 40 yr old? pretty amazing. It appears that the venom that some people retain, and won't let go of is abundant.

I have resigned from Boxingtalk.com and will pop back up shortly somewhere where I can get back to enjoying what I do. Boxingtalk has mad potential, and it's owner Greg Leon will coninue to bring big time interviews to you there. I left for my own reasons, and have no hard feelings towards Boxingtalk. I'll keep you posted when and where I will be back. Keep it here though, I'll be updating and posting some interviews here as well.

Brad Cooney

No comments:

SINGER / SONGWRITER 'SYDNEY B' TALKS ABOUT HER NEW SINGLE "BEAUTIFUL" AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Sydney B promotes hope and positivity in powerful new track “Beautiful"   LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW! By Bobby Martin Sydney B may be...